By Kah Guan Au Eong,Catherine Tay
• fascinating presentation via a case scenario-based question-and-answer format.
• “Take-home Messages” crystallizes the main issues mentioned within the case situations.
• clinical students
• Optometrists, opticians, ophthalmologists, kinfolk physicians
Read Online or Download Medico-Legal and Ethical Issues in Eye Care: Case Senarios for Optometrists, Opticians, Ophthalmologists and Family Physicians PDF
Best physician & patient books
Choice making is a key task, maybe crucial job, within the perform of healthcare. even if physicians collect loads of wisdom and specialized talents in the course of their education and during their perform, it really is within the workout of medical judgement and its software to person sufferers that the exceptional health care provider is unique.
Perfect for all future health care execs, moral Dimensions within the healthiness Professions, fifth version presents a great beginning in easy moral concept, the phrases and ideas of ethics, and present moral concerns. specialist authors Ruth Purtilo and Regina Doherty define a distinct 6-step decision-making method as a advisor to creating potent offerings that result in a certified and worrying reaction to sufferers.
The SAGE guide of healthiness Care Ethics is an influential choice of paintings by means of top students at the basic and rising subject matters which outline health and wellbeing care ethics. Combining overseas and interdisciplinary views, the instruction manual presents a state-of-the-art account of debates in 5 key parts: - overall healthiness care ethics in an period of globalization - starting and end-of-life - susceptible populations - study ethics and applied sciences - public healthiness and human rights.
Wann haben Sie sich das letzte mal komplett aus Ihrem Alltag zurück gezogen? Wann waren Sie das letzte mal nicht erreichbar - weder für den Chef, accomplice oder Freunde? Wann waren Sie das letzte mal mit sich selbst ganz alleine? Ein Vipassana-Retreat hat strenge Regeln. Ziel ist es, sich selbst zu erfahren, ohne irgend eine Ablenkung von aussen.
- Hutchison's Clinical Methods E-Book: An Integrated Approach to Clinical Practice With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access (Hutchinson's Clinical Methods)
- Radiological Imaging: The Theory of Image Formation, Detection, and Processing
- Churchill's Pocketbook of Differential Diagnosis E-Book (Churchill Pocketbooks)
- Clinical Communication in Medicine
- Critical Care Ultrasonography, 2nd edition (Radiology)
- The Medical Tourism Facilitator ~ A Best Practices Guide to Healthcare Facilitation for International Patients
Extra info for Medico-Legal and Ethical Issues in Eye Care: Case Senarios for Optometrists, Opticians, Ophthalmologists and Family Physicians
Medico-Legal and Ethical Issues in Eye Care: Case Senarios for Optometrists, Opticians, Ophthalmologists and Family Physicians by Kah Guan Au Eong,Catherine Tay